Current Job Vacancies - Updated 18/5/21
WINE PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER – WISTON ESTATE WINERY – PERMANENT, FULL TIME, £21,840 TO £23,088 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Wiston Estate’s purpose is to ‘foster a rural meeting place where people, nature and enterprises co-exist and flourish’.
Your purpose will be to enable the vision of the Estate through the maintenance of great team morale, the highest standards of production, efficient order fulfilment and safe working practice.
- People: Supporting the Production Manager by leading the day-to-day operations of the production team, ensuring all tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Product: Responsible for ensuring riddling, disgorging, labelling and dispatch is carried out to the highest standards for both Wiston and client wines. Involvement with tastings to ensure quality, decide dosage and wine readiness.
- Service Level: Responsible for fulfilling all riddling, disgorging and labelling requests, load and unload deliveries, assist the winemaking team when required during key winemaking stages (harvest).
- Operations: Operating the riddling, disgorging and labelling equipment, keeping all equipment clean and workspaces tidy, forklifting when required, loading and unloading deliveries.
- Statutory: To help ensure the workplace is a safe working environment
What we’d like to see from you:
- Highly organised and practical
- Good energy levels
- Solutions driven
- Minimum 1 year experience within the wine industry
- Forklift experience is preferred but not essential.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 21 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- 25% Staff discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme 4% employer contribution
- Sunday 6th June 2021
Please click here to email a CV and covering letter