Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of our beloved Coquard Press
- Welcome Pack; including information on the wines you are receiving, your membership number and a Wiston Wine Stopper.
- Two wine deliveries a year, The Autumn Case and The Spring Case, 6 bottles each;
- 2 x Non-Vintage Sparkling, 2 x Vintage Sparkling, 2 x Still Wine,
- A complimentary Tour & Tasting experience for four at Wiston Estate.
- 1 x Bottle of Brut NV or Rosé NV at Chalk for a special occasion.
- Priority Booking for our 2024 Midsummer Events and Harvest Volunteer Picking via the Club mailing list.
- 10% off a booking at The Pump House (3 night stays only – subject to availability).
The retail value of this membership is £660
This beautiful traditional press – the only of its kind in the UK – is made from chestnut and oak was built in 1973. It was shipped over from its original home of Champagne for our first harvest in 2008, and since has been used to press the grapes for our vintage wines. It extracts the best quality juice from the grapes which we use in our single vineyard vintage wines. The drum of the pump reverberating around the winery is a noise synonymous with harvest here – the most exciting time of year.