Given the current Coronavirus situation, we have taken the decision here at Wiston to postpone wine tours until further guidance has been given by the government.
For those of you who have already booked onto tours, we will of course be more than happy to re-arrange for a later date. To do this please email email@example.com
In the meantime, for those of you who would like some English Sparkling Wine to see you through these next few months we are offering free delivery on all orders until the end of May. Simply type in code FREESHIPPING at the checkout.
Additionally for any case order (6x75cl bottles) during this period we will include a FREE Wiston Stopper to help your fizz last longer!
The beautiful 6,000 acre Wiston Estate of West Sussex has been farmed by the Goring family since 1743. It is here, nestled right in the heart of England’s rolling South Downs, where one can find the estate’s original 16 acre chalk vineyard with its stunning Wine Barn.
We are delighted to be offering Sussex Wine Tours & Tastings of our English Sparkling wines by appointment from April to October annually.
Please see below for our Wine Tour availability.
If you are using a gift voucher, this can be redeemed at the checkout stage.
tours for May 2020
Events Search and Views Navigation
- There are no tours available for this month
Calendar of Events
ADDITIONAL BOOKING INFORMATION
- Free Customer Parking
- Location: we're only 23km from Horsham, 15km from Worthing, 30km from Brighton, 43km from Gatwick and 90km from Central London
- Our tours begin at our original vineyard (NOT the winery), which is not on Google Maps or other Satellite Navigations. Upon confirmation of booking a tour, you will be emailed directions to our vineyard which will take you to the correct starting point. Please use these instead of a Sat Nav to join us, as the Sat Nav will take you to the wrong place!
- Due to our Alcohol Licence and Health & Safety, we are afraid that we are unable to accept any children under the age of 18 on our tours.
- Please note that tour tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend a tour, we can postpone your booking on one occasion if we are notified within a minimum of one weeks’ notice. Wiston Estate reserves the right to postpone tours as required.
PRIVATE TOURS & GROUP BOOKINGS
Private Tours & Group Bookings are welcomed subject to availability. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1903 877845 for more information.
A TOUR AS A GIFT?
We also offer Tour Gift Vouchers, which are available to purchase here. Each voucher is £20 and is redeemable against any of our tours, subject to availability. After purchase, your voucher will be emailed to you for sending onward to the recipient.
HAVE YOU RECEIVED A GIFT VOUCHER?
Simply book your tour by selecting a date from the calendar above and then add the voucher code when prompted at the checkout.