Wiston Estate Vintage Membership
The Vintage Membership is an opportunity for those who would like to become part of the Wiston Estate story. Our aim is to create a community who share an appreciation of wine, food and the land from which they are produced.
The Vintage Membership will have a limited number of places each year, and will give members access to parts of the estate not open to the general public, along with an array of benefits. Each year, or ‘vintage’, the offering will evolve and diversify, as the estate develops.
Every membership will contribute towards our mission to invest in the people, nature and land of the South Downs, such as the reintroduction of the Duke of Burgundy butterfly populations, conservation of native birds like the grey partridge and the preservation of unique chalk grassland habitats.
The 2023 VINTAGE Membership
- Library Collection Private Tasting A tasting of our Library Collection Blanc de Blancs 2010, our premium library Cuvée (£130) for two in our Private Dining Room at Chalk.
- Vintage Membership 2023 Selection Case 1 x Wiston Brut NV, 1 x Wiston Rosé NV in Magnum, 1 x Wiston Blanc de Blancs NV in Magnum, 1 x Wiston Estate Cuvée 2016, 1 x Wiston Estate Blanc de Noirs 2014, 1 x The Twenty Six Pinot Noir 2020, 1 x Sparkling Stopper, 1 x Wiston Estate Apron
- 1 x bottle of Brut NV or Rosé NV for a special occasion at Chalk
- 10% Discount at Chalk Restaurant for bookings of up to four guests. This discount also applies at Chalk Express.
- 10% Retail Discount at our Cellar Door Shop
- 2 x places on the 2023 Landscape & Nature Tour Program
- 2 x Places on the 2023 Foraging Workshops
- 2 x Entrance Tickets to Leonardslee Lakes and Gardens
- 1 x Luxury Summer Hamper for Four A new offer for summer 2023 | A luxury hamper which guests can collect from Chalk and take to one of our recommended picnic spots on the South Downs.
- Quarterly Estate Review for Members
- Priority Ordering on Cellar Releases and Special Events