Wiston Estate Vintage Membership
The Vintage Membership is an opportunity for those who would like to become part of the Wiston Estate story. Our aim is to create a community who share an appreciation of wine, food and the land from which they are produced.
The Vintage Membership will have a limited number of places each year, and will give members access to parts of the estate not open to the general public, along with an array of benefits. Each year, or ‘vintage’, the offering will evolve and diversify, as the estate develops.
Every membership will contribute towards our mission to invest in the people, nature and land of the South Downs, such as the reintroduction of the Duke of Burgundy butterfly populations, conservation of native birds like the grey partridge and the preservation of unique chalk grassland habitats.
The 2021 – 2022 Membership
- Membership will run from 1st December 2021 – 31st December 2022.
- Two guests welcomed to the inaugural launch reception in the Great Hall of Wiston House, where Wiston Brut NV and Rosé NV will be served alongside canapés.
- Vintage Membership 2021-2022 Selection Case: 1 x Wiston Brut NV, 1 x Wiston Rosé NV, 1 x Wiston Blanc de Blancs NV, 1 x Wiston Estate Cuvée 2017, 1 x Wiston Estate Rosé 2014, 1 x Wiston Estate Blanc de Noirs 2014, 1 x Sparkling Stopper, 1 x Wiston Estate Apron.
- 1 x bottle of Brut NV or Rosé NV for a special occasion at Chalk
- 10% Discount at Chalk Restaurant & 10% Retail Discount at North Farm Wine Shop
- Four places on a Wiston Estate Vineyard Tour & Tasting (may be gifted)
- ‘Members Only’ Tour of Wiston Park Gardens with Head Gardener, followed by afternoon ‘sparkling tea’ in the gardens. Members may bring three guests on one of two designated days in summer 2022.
- Estate Safari Ecology Tour for Members and one guest (from Spring ‘22). Breakfast at Chalk, followed by a safari tour of the estate to explore the regeneration projects.
- Two places on a ‘Harvest Experience’ Day in autumn 2022. Visit the vineyard in the full swing of harvest, witness the grape picking process and get involved should you wish to! Follow the grapes to the winery and see the presses being loaded, and set into action. Taste the juice straight from the press, next to the finished product of Brut NV —a true winemaking experience!
- Quarterly Estate Review for Members
- Priority ordering on cellar releases and events bookings